- Tea! And lots of it! - I've always been a big fan of tea an I've been starting to try fruit flavored tea because I feel that t just helps me feel energised and healthy at the same time. Although I am quite fussy so it takes a lot of looking.
- Long hot baths - Especially when you find the most perfect bath bomb that bursts into beautiful colours and you can lie there for hours.
- Breathing Techniques - I always find when i'm feeling stressed, focusing on my breathing is a great instant reliever for calming my mind. I often use the 4-7-8 breathing technique to relieve anxiety. Leading on from this yoga is also a great way to start mornings of or help you wind down after a long day.
- Revision Strategies - Finding revision strategies that work for you is a great way of feeling less stressed when exams start because you will feel on top of your workload. For me I am quite a visual learner to posters and post-it notes will be all around my walls during exam season.
- Eating well - Drinking lots of water and eating plenty of fruits and vegetable can give your brain all the nutrients and vitamins it needs to learn as well is making you feel like you have loads of energy rather than sluggish like fast food does.
- Start early - This is probably the one which I find the hardest thing to do but then regret the week before my exams. So if you can do try and start revising earlier and start with small amounts because cramming a week before really does not work.
But ultimately, believe you are capable of achieving the grades you want and set goals for yourself, start small at first and then work your way up,then by the time exam season comes around you know that whatever you get is your best and that's all anyone can ask for.